What do we need from you:
- -> Be a leader, a mentor, a builder, own your programming skills and apply them to lead the product to the next phase;
- -> Perform custom programming upon request of new functionalities and modules;
- -> Perform maintenance programming for an existing high performing web application build on Node.JS framework;
- -> Provide and adhere to time estimates for the amount of time required to repair a defect, a build, or to add additional functionality;
- -> Provide efficient solutions for work requests, issues, and defects;
- -> Provide and adhere to accurate estimates for the amount of time required to repair a defect, a build, or to add additional functionality to an existing application;
- -> Explore new web development technologies and techniques;
- -> Work independently on multiple smaller tasks or on larger builds with shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
- -> Write technical documentation and coordinate the team
- -> Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty and work on previously written code, have the ability to understand it and improve it
With what shall will you work:
- -> You will work on Let's Verify, lead validation platform that allows you to quickly identify, validate, and improve your lead quality at point-of-entry
- -> A tool that is custom integrated with Salesforce for bi-directional sync of leads and real-time cleanup.
- -> Find out more about it here: www.letsverify.com
- -> Intrigued?! Then what are you waiting for!
How will you work:
- -> Team work oriented, and you will be leading the team and take ownership of the project
- -> Agile
- -> Fast-paced with demanding clients
- -> With awesome colleagues
What do we offer:
- -> A shot to build, lead and mentor your team of developers, impose your own set of rules, own the project with pride and bring it to the next level.
- -> Apply and come have a coffee with us, we will make you an offer you can't refuse. All based on your skill-set of course.